Novosoft Office Backup Home Version is a user-friendly backup and recovery program which can back up music, games, videos, photos, emails, ICQ, Registry, My Documents, Desktop and Favorites folders and other data to CD, DVD, Blu-ray, HD DVD, FTP, external drives and local drives. It provides maximum protection of your home PC safeguarding personal data from loss and theft. A simple and intuitive task creation wizard takes your through the whole process of backup and recovery, providing useful tips at each step of backup, recovery and synchronization. Other features of Novosoft Office Backup Home Version include two backup modes: standard for quick backups, and expert for a more specific task adjustment, task scheduler which allows you to perform backups automatically on a specified time with a minute accuracy, file selection tools such as mask and extensions filters, data compression which saves storage space, data encryption which guarantees data security during storage and transfer, backup with file versions and timestamps to keep track of all file modifications. The program can operate under Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows 2003. It has minimum download and setup time and consumes very little system resources. While running, the program does not affect your computer performance and does not interfere with other programs and applications.
» version 3.3.7 - posted on 2008-05-04
EULA - End User License Agreement
NOVOSOFT OFFICE BACKUP END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND NOVOSOFT LLC ("NOVOSOFT"). USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Novosoft grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on a single computer. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the SOFTWARE without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the SOFTWARE for a period of no more than 30 days. If after that time continued use of the SOFTWARE is desired then the SOFTWARE must be registered with Novosoft subject to the terms as laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Novosoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by Novosoft or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Novosoft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NOVOSOFT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL NOVOSOFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF NOVOSOFT HAS BEE
N ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NOVOSOFT' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of Russian Federation. If for any provision or portion thereof of the License agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced in such manner as to effect the intention of the parties hereof, and the remainder of the License agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
10. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and Novosoft, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. Novosoft, on its sole discretion, may modify this agreement in writing at any time.